Webinar: “How to Accelerate Your PPC Career from Entry-Level to Manager”
Date: May 10, 2017
The three panelists shared their insights on what it takes to accelerate your paid search career and what separates the best from the rest. Check out the full recording or read the summary below!
- The best PPC professionals take risks and are always trying new techniques in their AdWords accounts. Build trust with your clients through solid communication and they’ll be open to you trying out new techniques.
- Develop a community of learning in your workplace where everyone can share their account management strategies.
- Look for a workplace or agencies that fosters growth and has some training program for entry-level paid search professionals.
- Spend a little time each day reading PPC blogs and staying up-to-date with new trends.
- Leaders are willing to share their insights. Especially in the PPC world it’s essential to continuously learn and engage with other professionals.
- Mentorship is the key to success. Find another employee at your agency who is willing to let you learn from them and shadow how they manage accounts.
- “A really good PPC leader needs to be willing to share with the rest of us.” - Erin Sagin
- “Combining your passion for paid search with the courage to take risky action in accounts is huge.” - Reese Garcia
- “Read and learn all you can and then put it into practice once you’re able to.” - Matt Umbro
Stay connected with the panelists:
- Chat with @Matt_Umbro and other PPC experts every week on Twitter during #PPCChat
- Connect with Reese Garcia in the “PPC and SEM Professionals” Facebook group
- Connect with Erin Sagin on LinkedIn
Want to learn more about how to go from entry-level to manager in no time? Read panelist Reese Garcia’s story on his successful transition into manager level at a paid search agency here.