We are excited to announce our new brand ambassador program here at DCI!
We are looking for college students who have excellent communication skills and hold a form of leadership on campus. Ambassadors will be expected to work 15 hours a month for one semester.
So what does being a brand ambassador for DCI entail?
- Social Media Outreach: Tell people about DCI! Share your experience and the experiences of our apprentices.
- Assistance with DCI campus events: Help us spread the word about DCI on your college campus! You will promote, capture, and engage with students during our on-campus events.
- Meeting with potential apprentices: Meet prospective apprentices and help us figure out who is the best fit for our program!
- Training alongside other ambassadors: Sharpen your leadership and marketing skills alongside ambassadors from other universities in the area!
We want our Ambassadors to help us deliver the message that Apprenticeship can bring immediate value post-grad. Ambassadors will be our eyes and ears on college campuses.
We aren’t the only ones who will benefit from this though!
You can expect to get:
- $800 scholarship to Level 1 of our Apprenticeship Program
- Set of free marketing books
- Free website hosting
- Starbucks giftcards (for those prospect meetings!)
- Hubspot Marketing Software Certification
- DCI Swag
... Along with experience in digital marketing and mentorship from our team.
Apprenticeships are changing the game – so why not let people in on the fun? Our Ambassadors are spreading the word and inviting people to join the movement on their college campuses. An Ambassador should be ready to lead the charge on career acceleration, readiness, and training. Think you’ve got what it takes? Let’s find out!